International Conference on Managment, Amsterdam, Netherland
The International Conference on Management is an international refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in leadership and management. The Conference promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Management and Leadership disciplines.
The aim of International Conference on Management is to provide an opportunity for leaders and managers from various fields to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of administrators. The Global Conference on Leadership and Management invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation
CALL FOR PAPERS.
1. Team Building and Strategic Planning
2. Decision Making and Improving Productivity
3. Communications and Negotiation Skills
4. Valuable insights and Empowerment
5. Deepened Self-Awareness, Improved Performance, Creating Rapport, and Encouraging Involvement
6. Developing Synergy, Two-Way Trust, and Building Credibility
7. Advanced Critical Thinking
8. Critical Leadership Survival Skills
9. Enhancing Team Commitment
10. Advancing in Individual Performance
11. Mastering and Applying Critical Thinking Skills
12. Fostering Initiative and Accountability
13. Growing in Skills to Become Confident Leaders and Using Power and Influence 14. Building Commitment through Superior Communications
15. Enhanced Project Leadership
16. Expanding Employee Influence
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review
Hotel Casa Amsterdam
Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, 1097 BC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Paper Submission Deadline :1ST FEB. 2020
Late Registration Deadline :18TH FEB. 2020
The conference day:22ND - 23RDD MARCH, 2020
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: email@example.com (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.