International Conference on Business Management and Economics
International Conference on Business Management and Economics (ICBME) is a leading platform for industry specialists, researchers, policy makers, and business managers to share contemporary knowledge and investigations concerning interrelated disciplines in business management and economics. Full papers and abstracts are invited to submit. ICBME 2023 will be held in Vancouver , Canada on 22nd-23rd March, 2023.
Organised by the International Institute of Academic Researches, the key intention of this conference is to provide opportunity for the global participants to share their ideas and experience in person with their peers expected to join from different parts on the world. In addition, this gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations as well as to find international linkage for future collaborations in their career path.
All submissions to the conference go under a double-blind peer review.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
• Business Management
• Business Strategy
• Strategic Management
• Supply Chain Management
• New Product Development
• International Business
• Cross-cultural Management
• Human Resource Management
• Innovation Management
• Business Law
• Financial Institutions Management
• Public Policy
• Information Technology
• Transportation Management
• Business Statistics
• Business Ethics
• Development Studies
• Management Information System
• Project Management
• Organizational Behaviour
• Theories of Motivation
• Managerial Psychology
• Managerial Sociology
• Managerial Philosophy
The University of British Columbia, Robson Square
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Paper Submission(Full Paper):Before 21st November, 2022
Notification of Acceptance :Before 16th December, 2022
Final Author Registration:Before 7th January, 2023
The conference day:22nd-23rd March, 2023
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: email@example.com (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.