INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP & MANAGEMENT(ICEM 2018 )
The second International Conference on Entrepreneurship and Management will be held at FLORA GRAND DUBAI within 9th and 10th March, 2018. The ICEM 2018 aims to provide a platform to scholars, academicians, practitioners, and business managers to share their valuable knowledge and experience with each other. Objective of the conference is to bring people from the academia and business world closer so that they can share the latest developments in the fields of Entrepreneurship, Management, Business, and Economics,
Call For Paper:
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
• Governmental and regional policies on entrepreneurship and innovation
• Entrepreneurial Universities and Entrepreneurial Innovation Clusters
• Entrepreneurship education
• University – Industry collaboration
• ICT and SME Regional competitiveness
• SMEs and the role of the Innovation Zone (business centers and incubators)
• Intangibles Valuation and Intellectual Property Rights
• Innovative Supply Chain Management practices in SEE
• Innovative Supply Chains
• Information Technology proliferation in SEE SMEs
• Opportunities and barriers for closer cooperation between South East European SMEs in Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Strategic Integration vs. Flexibility and SME Competitiveness
• Innovation Clusters, Technology Transfer and Social Entrepreneurship
• Change Management
• Strategic Management
• Sociology & Psychology
• Human Resource Management
FLORA GRAND HOTEL, AL RIGGA, DUBAI, UAE
London Rd, Slough SL3 8QB, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
Registration Fee includes the following:
• Printed Name Card
• Conference Folder
• Participation in the technical program
• Printed Participation Certificate
• Program Booklet
• Coffee breaks on Presentation day
• Lunch on Presentation day
Abstract Paper Submission Deadline:13TH FEBRUARY , 2018
Final/Revised Paper Submission:18TH FEBRUARY , 2018
Last Date of Registration:25TH FEBRUARY , 2018
Conference Dates:9TH - 10TH MARCH, 2018
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: email@example.com (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.