THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MARINE NAVIGATION AND SAFETY OF SEA TRANSPORTATION(ICMNSST 2022)
The Conference is jointly organized by the International Institute of Academic Researches and the International Centre for Engineering and Social Science Development from 6th to 7th December, 2022. The focus of International Conference on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation is high-quality, scholarly research that addresses development, application and implications, in the field of maritime education and training (MET), nautical science, maritime safety management, maritime policy sciences, maritime industries, marine environment and energy technology.
Areas of paper interest include telecommunications, electronics, robotics, computer engineering, astronomy, mathematics, GNSS, geodesy, GIS, cartography, hydrography, meteorology, command and control, psychology, operational research, maritime traffic engineering, risk analysis, theoretical physics, operation in hostile environments, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, ergonomics, port and ocean engineering, financial planning and law. Also of interest are logistics, transport and mobility. The conference provides a forum for transportation researchers, scientists, engineers, navigators, ergonomists, and policy-makers with an interest in maritime researches.
Conference Venue: St. Antony's College Oxford University
62 Woodstock Rd, Oxford OX2 6JF, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Paper submission deadline :8TH SEP. 2022
Final date of notification:16TH OCT. 2022
Last date of registration:10TH NOV. 2022
The conference day:6TH - 7TH DECEMBER, 2022
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to email@example.com.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: email@example.com write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.