INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PRIORITIZING ICT FOR TRANSFORMATIVE EDUCATION (ICPECT 2018)
Welcome to ICPECT 2018. It is a gathering of academicians, researchers and industrial practitioners from around the world to discuss and address the new advancements and challenges of ICT and Education.
Slated for 11 – 12 January 2018, the Conference will address current challenges in the use of ICT on the way towards equitable quality education and lifelong opportunities for all. The main goals of this International Conference are:
- to analyze major trends and challenges in ICT use in education, including traditional, open, distance, online, smart, ubiquitous and mobile learning;
- to discuss emerging technologies and pedagogical models and contribute to shaping future education policies;
- to consider the changes in the educational content (including OER and MOOCs) in the context of the revision of the pedagogical paradigm;
- to develop an understanding of how ICT in education can contribute to the realization of the Sustainable Development Goals;
Call For Paper:
All honourable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers in the fields listed below:
Formal Education: School and Higher Education
Strengthening workforce skills
Real Learning taking Shape
Emerging Techs for Learning
FLORA GRAND HOTEL, AL RIGGA, DUBAI, UAE
London Rd, Slough SL3 8QB, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Abstract Paper Submission Deadline:5TH DECEMBER , 2017
Final/Revised Paper Submission:15TH DECEMBER, 2017
Last Date of Early Bird Registration:20TH DECEMBER, 2017
Last Date of Registration:28TH DECEMBER, 2017
Conference Dates:11TH - 12TH JANUARY, 2018
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: email@example.com (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.