INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOCIAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & EDUCATION(ICSSHBME 2022)
The International Institute for Academic Researches invites academics, independent scholars and researchers from around the world to meet and exchange the latest ideas and discuss issues concerning all fields of Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Management and Education on 7th – 8th May, 2022
THEIIAR provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and higher education students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent developments, new trends and researches in social sciences and humanities. Academics and people without papers can also participate in this conference as audience so long as they find it interesting and meaningful.
Submitted papers will be subject to peer review and evaluated based on originality and clarity of exposition.
THEIIAR has the goal of a broad technical program. Relevant topics for the conference include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
Education, Communication, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management, Business, Marketing, Education, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Law and Other Areas of Social Sciences; Humanities Including Anthropology, Archaeology, Architecture, Art, Ethics, Folklore Studies, History, Language Studies, Literature, Methodological Studies, Music, Philosophy, Poetry and Theater.
Conference Venue: St. Antony's College Oxford University
62 Woodstock Rd, Oxford OX2 6JF, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Registration Deadline:28TH FEB. 2022
Deadline for manuscripts submission :20TH MARCH. 2022
Deadline for presentation fees payment:10TH APRIL. 2022
The conference day:7TH - 8TH MAY, 2022
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to email@example.com.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: email@example.com write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.