INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TEACHING, LEARNING, ICT & MANAGEMENT (ICTLIM 2018)
The International Conference on Teaching, Learning, ICT & Management will be held at Geosciences International Conference Centre, Beijing, CHINA between 15 – 16 March, 2018. The ICTLIM 2018 conference is a testimony to the commitment of the contemporary scholar to the use of technology in advancing 21st Century teaching and learning.
ICTLIM 2018 invites delegates to engage in sharing their insights, practices, experiences and research studies so as to envision and share emerging trends in the field of educational technology.
New ideas, innovations, theoretical, methodological and empirical knowledge, and problem solving techniques in the following disciplines, themes and areas of education:
• Arts & Humanities
• Blended Education
• Business Education
• Contemporary Issues in Education
• Distance Education
• Educational Leadership
• Educational Psychology
• Early Education
• Adult Education
• Engineering Education
• Health Education
• Higher Education
• International Education
• K-12 Education
• Language Education
• Professional Development
• Religious Education
• Science Education
• Secondary Education
• Special Education
• Social Sciences
• Teacher Education
• Teaching Methods
• Technical and Vocational Education
• Other issues of interest related to teaching, education, information science and learning
Geosciences International Conference Centre, Beijing,CHINA
29 Xueyuan Rd, WuDaoKou, Haidian Qu, Beijing Shi, China
London Rd, Slough SL3 8QB, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Abstract Paper Submission Deadline:20TH FEBRUARY , 2018
Final/Revised Paper Submission:25TH FEBRUARY , 2018
Last Date of Registration:6TH MARCH, 2018
Conference Dates:15TH - 16TH MARCH, 2018
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to email@example.com.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: email@example.com write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.