Strategic Planning and Management Training
The Strategic planning and management training slated for 19 – 21 April 2022 at the CHAK Guest House and Conference Centre in Nairobi Kenya will provide participants with the concepts and philosophies behind strategic planning, as well as the methods, techniques, and tools required to develop and execute a successful strategic plan.
This training will teach participants a combination of techniques and new visions and philosophies from various range of existing strategic thinking. You will receive diverse viewpoints of management style, which helps you develop your unique style of management.
Strategic planning and management training enhances your ability to create short- and long-term outcomes for your business department or market. Therefore, we not only polish your competencies for developing and implementing strategies in complicated situations, but also help you successfully execute your business strategy. This is why you also will learn about the leadership skills in this training, too.
Upon the completion of Strategic planning and management training, the attendees are able to:
. Determine strategic planning problems
. Develop a competitive strategic plan
. Understand the marketplace
. Distinguish main analytical and theoretical methods associated with strategic planning
. Bring into line their corporation with their planning goals by incorporating strategy, goals, metrics, and execution
. Determine developing strategic models and produce ideas on how they can be used to their corporation
. Integrate customer demands into their strategic planning
. Distinguish how the activities of customers, competitors, and their own corporate identify the results in their markets
. Identify the best method to efficiently execute their strategic planning
CHAK Guest House & Conference Centre
Musa Gitau Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Paper Submission(Full Paper):Before 19th February, 2022
Notification of Acceptance :Before 3rd March, 2022
Final Author Registration:Before 27th March, 2022
The conference day:19th-21st April, 2022
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: email@example.com (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.