THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CORPORATE LAW (TICCL 2022)
International Conference on Corporate Law and Governance aims to bring together leading legal practitioners and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Corporate Law and Governance. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Corporate Law and Governance. This conference is slated to run from 17th to 18th August, 2022 at the Faculty of Humanities, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
The International Institute of Academic Researches is dedicated to bringing together diverse scholarly events for presentation. The conference will depend on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Corporate Law and Governance are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA.
Lynnwood Rd, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0002, South Africa
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline1ST JUNE. 2022
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection :16TH JUNE. 2022
Final Paper Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline26TH JULY. 2022
The conference day:17Th - 18TH AUGUST, 2022
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: email@example.com (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.