International Conference on Business, Economics, Social Science and Humanities, Amsterdam, Nederland
The International Conference on Business, Economics, Social Science and Humanities, March 21-22, 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized by the International Institute of Academic Researches to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
CALL FOR PAPERS.
EDUCATION THEORY AND PRACTICE
- Social Sciences
- Applied Science
- Social Responsibility
- Religious Studies
- Social and Cultural Issues
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review
Hotel Casa Amsterdam
Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, 1097 BC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Paper Submission Deadline :30TH JAN. 2020
Early Registration Deadline :3RD FEB. 2020
Late Registration Deadline :28TH FEB. 2020
The conference day:21ST - 22ND MARCH, 2020
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to email@example.com.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: email@example.com write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.