INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION (ICE-2020)
THEME: EDUCATION POLICY AND LEADERSHIP
The aim of this conference is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational fields with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of pedagogy.
The International conference on Education request for research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation. All papers submitted for possible presentation at CICE and for publication in the proceedings are subjected to a double-blind, peer review process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices barriers.
This conference attracts experts from all educational sectors (schools, colleges, universities, vocational education and training), as well as government representatives, non-governmental organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
CALL FOR PAPERS.
- Educational Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Academic Advising and Counselling
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Industrial Cooperation
- Life-long Learning Experiences
- Workplace Learning and Collaborative Learning
- Work Employability
- Educational Institution Government Partnership
- Patent Registration and Technology Transfer
- University Spin-Off Companies
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Barriers to Learning (ethnicity, age,…)
- psychosocial factors
- Women and Minorities in Science and Technology
- Indigenous and Diversity Issues
- Government Policy issues
- Organizational, Legal and Financial Aspects
- Digital Divide
- Increasing Affordability and Access to the Internet
- Ethical issues in Education
- Intellectual Property Rights and Plagiarism
RYERSON UNIVERSITY, CANADA
Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, 1097 BC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Before 4th of June - $500
After 4th of June - $650
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Paper Submission Deadline :30TH MAY. 2020
Early Registration Deadline :3RD JUNE. 2020
Late Registration Deadline :28TH JULY. 2020
The conference day:25TH - 27TH AUGUST, 2020
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: email@example.com (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.