International conference on strategic management and sustainability
The international conference on Strategic Management and Sustainability is organised to provide global perspective into business management especially in a post pandemic era. As we usher in a new decade, our nations, institutions, and communities are facing grand challenges that include the impact of climate change, corruption, poor governance, persistent inequality, and political instability which collectively, define the context of management education and practice. The conference will hold in Ottawa, Canada from 28th – 30 October 2021.
In considering the theme of management praxis through the lens of sustainability, responsibility, and ethics, our aim is to explore answers to questions such as:
a. What role does management education play in preparing responsible and ethical leaders?
b. How are African institutions and organizations responding to, and preparing for, the realities and challenges of climate change and other grand challenges?
c. How can African countries and communities become resilient in the face of the volatile, uncertain, and complex environment in which we are living?
d. How are different types and sizes of businesses in the continent responding to, and mitigating against climate change? How are they engaging their various stakeholders in their sustainability efforts?
e. In what ways can leadership development help to prepare responsible ethical leaders?
f. How is sustainability and ethics reflected in public policies in Africa? How can public policy initiatives advance sustainability in management education and practice in the continent?
g. What is the role of African leaders and managers in addressing inequalities based on gender, ethnicity, class and sexual orientation? How can management help governance in Africa through leadership, values, ethics, and culturally-appropriate practices to transform the African enterprise?
The conference will be organized around the following tracks:
• Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
• Strategy and International Management
• Entrepreneurship and Small Business
• Social Issues in Management
• Sustainability and Green Management
• Management Practice
• Public Policy, Administration and Non-Governmental Organizations
Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
150 Albert St, Ottawa, ON K1P 5G2, Canada
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Paper Submission(Full Paper):Before 19th June, 2021
Notification of Acceptance :Before 3rd July, 2021
Final Author Registration:Before 27th July, 2021
The conference day:28th-30th October, 2021
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to email@example.com.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: email@example.com write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.