INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATIONS AND COLLABORATION FOR PROGRESSIVE HIGHER EDUCATION
The International Institute of Academic Researches takes great pleasure in welcoming you to Singapore for ICICPHE 2017 coming up within 8 – 9 June. The two main themes of this conference – innovation and collaboration – are intimately connected. Higher education is becoming more complex, new students and both new and experienced staff bring new needs and expectations, and development functions.
To meet all these needs, the many development functions will need to work effectively together to provide high quality, innovative, responsive, values-, policy- and needs-led development services and leadership.
We intend that the conference should welcome and be of value to those working in the many other development functions suggested above, not just academic development.
This conference will provide space for you to share, test and gain feedback on your work on innovative and collaborative development practice, and learn how others are meeting these challenges.
CALL FOR PAPER
Authors are invited to submit papers that are related but not limited to:
• Use of social media for teaching and learning
• Integration of online, blended learning models
• Use and development of learning analytics
• Personalised and mobile learning
• Massive Open Online Courses and other models
• How can institutions support innovation
• What role do learners play in practice
• Teaching – professional development and digital competences; ETC