INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTERDISCIPLINARY LEARNING AND TEACHING(ICILT MARCH 2018)
THEME:PEDAGOGY AND PRACTICE
The INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTERDISCIPLINARY LEARNING AND TEACHING: PEDAGOGY AND PRACTICE is slated for 22 – 23 March, 2018. This conference will explore emerging practices of interdisciplinary learning and teaching and examine the impact and application of pedagogy on these new forms of curriculum design and delivery.
The conference will also look at the diverse ways in which higher institutions are choosing to support and resource ventures into interdisciplinary programme design and deployment.
The conference will provide networking opportunity to interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines. Also, participants from different countries will create professional environment under one roof.
Call For Paper:
This is the perfect time to examine the question of pedagogy in this area.”
Areas that will be covered at the event will be, but are not limited to:
• Theoretical and pedagogical frameworks which underpin interdisciplinary learning
• Quantitative / qualitative analysis of the impact of interdisciplinary study on student attainment, satisfaction, engagement and graduate experience
• Innovations in student assessment and outputs within interdisciplinary learning
• Analysing the recent emergence of Liberal Arts in the UK
• Connecting interdisciplinary research culture with interdisciplinary teaching provision
• Societal Issues, Global Controversies and Problem-based learning: charting ‘topical’ and ‘thematic’ approaches to interdisciplinary learning.
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LONDON HEATHROW T5
Phone:+44 1753 684001
London Rd, Slough SL3 8QB, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Deadline for manuscripts submission :30TH DEC, 2017
Deadline for presentation fees payment:10TH JAN, 2018
The deadline for attendance fees payment:30TH JAN, 2018
The conference days:22ND - 23RD MARCH, 2018
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to email@example.com.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: email@example.com write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.