International Conference on Teaching, Education And Management
ICTEM 2020 aims at presenting current researches executed in the areas of Teaching, Education and Management. The idea of the conference is for the educationists, scholars, Administrators and students from the Tertiary Institutions all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Academic and Non-Academic Staff of respective institutions. This conference, slated for June 16 – 19, 2020 will provide opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
This refereed four-day event, organized by the International Institute of Academic Researches will hold at Ryerson University's International Living Learning Centre (ILLC) at 240 Jarvis Street in downtown Toronto.
This conference will bring together international academics, including professors and graduate students, to present research in their respective fields.
WE invite abstracts, papers, and proposals in any of the following four tracks:
• Social Sciences and Humanities,
• Business and Economics,
• Teaching and Education, and
• Technology and Science.
The accepted submissions will be clustered around their common topics and areas of interest. As is typical of multidisciplinary conferences, the final program - released about three weeks before the conference - will mirror the research agendas of the delegates rather than a pre-conceived list of arbitrary topics.
Ryerson University's International Living Learning Centre (ILLC)
240 Jarvis Street in downtown Toronto.
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Paper Submission Deadline :30TH MARCH. 2020
Early Registration Deadline :3RD APRIL. 2020
Late Registration Deadline :28TH APRIL. 2020
The conference day:16TH - 19TH JUNE, 2020
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to email@example.com.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: email@example.com write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.